Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Thinking of a new machine gun



Chapter 1

I play call of duty in my ps2 it is really like the Second World War. My parents feel dizzy while I am playing call of duty world at war. My favorite sub-machine gun is ‘Thompson’ and favorite rifle is ‘M1 GARAND’. Usually when I use machine gun sometimes my ammo becomes empty and while reloading the ammo enemy kills me in the game. I become angry and sometimes I say ‘if there were a grenade in the ammo’.

I got this idea from here that a machine gun has a cubical shaped ammo when we reload the Thompson we took out that ammo and fix other ammo. If that ammo becomes grenade means that if a soldier is reloading the machine gun he pulls the grenade chain by his teeth and throw the ammo containing grenade. I name this gun ‘Ammo-Grenade Thompson’.

No comments: