Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dusherra Bandhan

DUSHERRA BANDHAN and entertainment 

we went to our cousin’s home in DELHI from motorbike. When we reached at their home my M.aunt ne papa ko tika kiya and me too and gave chocolate and another chocolate for Juhi. My cousin’s exam had been arrived. When my M. Uncle and my father went to office. When my cousin was learning lessons my aunt took to her room he was saying where are you taking him, to playing games in laptop, when I learn 4 chapters I play laptop then he was coming to see that what we are doing my M.aunt took him to the drawing room and lock the the door and said learn your chapters and then she took me to her room and gave me 2 pens and pencils and then her maid gave me cold rink. When his chapters and when she listening him so he answer wrong she was angry and said learn all chapters again and he went to his room. When my M. uncle and my father came back and I and my cousin’s big brother RISHABH watching television and when VIBHU came so RISHABH BHAI closes the television and said learn your chapters and he went to his room. When we were watching television I have to went to bathroom so I went to VIBHU’s bathroom when I came slowly to VIBHU’s bathroom he scared me and said why are you are came here I said I came here to go to your bathroom he smiled and said I know you very well I thought that he was mad then I came from the washroom my father said come on lets go home and then we goodbye our cousins and went to our home I saw many statues of RAVANA, KUMBKARN AND MEGHNAD. On the way my father said tell me the way which we go to our home, when you know the way just tell me after some time I saw many shops then I know the way and tell my father but some ways that I told my father wrong and then we came back home.

No comments: