Friday, October 10, 2008

Dhruv's Ramblings

Pangalo Sagar Sign

After the class when I going down the stairs Sagar sign was beating with a empty plastic bottle I said

Me: (angrily) “Sagar stop beating me every time you beat others shame on you”
Then Jayant says Sagar
Jayant: Sager he calling you shameless
Me: yes shameless study in zero beating in hero
When his bag fell down I said
Me: he was very weak to can’t carry his bag he will be shame for this
Sagar was very angry he try to beat me again but but I catch his bottle and said
Me: skull protects the brain and hands protect the skull. He did understand he try to beat
me again but I was very close I was very angry I take his take his bottle, squeeze and run he said
Sagar: give me my bottle
Me: (throw the bottle) take it
He take his bottle and follow me and said
Sager: (angrily) where are you running for
Me: I run fastly
When I was running I quickly get in the bus. He did not find me.
Date 7October 2008





No comments: